About Assured Nursing
It’s about YOU. Assured Nursing has the reputation of improving the quality of life for our healthcare professionals. Your life changes, employment opportunities change, the industry changes. Assured Nursing has a significant advantage because we know our Nurses and the Opportunities.
Our CEO and Owner Nora Vandagrifft is a nurse. She has worked in hospitals through an agency. She understands both sides of the employment relationship.
- Assured Nursing has been in business since 2001
- We provide staffing for all hospital positions, including:
- Per Diem – Temporary staffing (daily and weekly)
- Contract Staffing – 13 weeks or longer
- Permanent placement and contract to hire
- We provide staffing in healthcare facilities throughout the US.
- Some of our nurses have been with us for 15+ years
The Assured Nursing Team
In 1990-1993 while living in Malawi, Africa, Nora was driving behind a bus loaded with families when the bus tragically slipped over the edge rolling over and seriously injuring many of the passengers. When she returned to the United States, Nora made the decision to become a nurse to help others in a time of medical need.
Nora Vandagrifft, Assured Nursing’s CEO and Owner, graduated from Indiana University – Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI) with an RN degree. She started her professional career with Community Health in Kokomo, Indiana.
Assured Nursing, continues to focus on the flexibility to create a balance in life. Assured Nursing received its Joint Commission Certification in December of 2010, followed by the company’s certification as a Women’s Business Enterprise the same month.